I’ve made a couple rules for myself which has helped me maintain my appearance to a certain standard.
Here are some of the rules:
- I make sure to always wear petite-sized French acrylic nails at all times and carry glue just in case one of them pop off at anytime. It looks clean, simple, and elegant.
- I make sure to have an hour in the morning to get ready.
- I monitor what I eat and try to limit my intake of dairy and sugar because I’ve noticed it worsens my acne.
- I make sure I almost always wear heels at all times. No sandals. No flip flops. Just wedges or heeled boots.
- All the tops I wear have v-neck lines or a circular neckline to show off my neck.
- I limit wearing blacks and grays and try to wear colors more often.
- I wear clean-smelling perfumes. Nothing too heavy but nothing too light. The Body Shop has a great selection of perfumes
- I don’t wear foundation but because of that I have a solid skincare routine in place
- I try my best to not curse in front of people.
- I wear form-fitting clothes and a ton of a-line dresses/sweater dresses but sometimes a nice blouse and jeans with wedges works as well
- I keep my hair long up to my hips but I trim off the dead ends once a month.
- I always keep green tea mints in my bag just in case.
- I don’t wear much makeup. I prefer to have clear skin but I wear eyeshadow, liner, and mascara to make my eyes stand out with light lip gloss. I prefer a natural, everyday look.
- In the morning and evenings, I brush, floss, and spray Listerine in my mouth.